After a weekend of priming and sanding the kitchen units, we did more of the same today. Fortunately, the priming is now finished so a bit more sanding tomorrow and we might make a start on the top coat.
The mosaic tiles that were needed to finish the bathroom were delivered, as well as the levelling compound, purchased to remedy the upstairs screed.
There wasn't much action from the tiler today as there was the question of the residual moisture content in the downstairs screed, which is a little higher than expected. However, given the hot weather and the fact that the underfloor heating has been on, we have decided to go ahead and tile the downstairs bathroom, there would be lots of downstream jobs that would be delayed otherwise.